[pmwiki-users] Recipe to allow use of javascript: links?

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 03:55:53 CDT 2009

2009/8/29 DaveG <pmwiki at solidgone.com>:
> Is there a recipe, or a simple setting I can use that will allow links
> to be created on a wiki page of the format:
> javascript:some javascript here
>
> Something like [[javascript:some javascript here | the link to javascript]]
>
> I'm a little confused about the existing recipes.

Not quite what you're looking for, but take a look at what
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CSSInWikiPages> does to work with
CSS; something like that could be adapted to get a (:javascript:) ...
(:javascriptend:) section on a page.

Or if you've defined the script elsewhere and are just calling it,
perhaps adding a javascript: intermap target would work.

eemeli