[pmwiki-users] Mini vs Thumblist2

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Sun Dec 6 13:16:47 CST 2009

Petko Yotov wrote:

[...]

>Both recipes allow to use Lightbox, a javascript slideshow library, and Mini
>comes bundled with it.

do you know how to make Lightbox displaying pictures zoomed down to
browser window size?

If I disable JS (and therefore Lightbox), Mini simply links to the
full sized pictures, and my browser (Firefox) displays them with
reduced size so they fit to the browser window.

With JS active, Lightbox sets 100% display size so I get scroll bars
on small screens. I would like to avoid this.

[...]

>future, and I'm trying to support them both. (Please use their talk pages if
>you need help -- other new users will see more likely the talk pages, and
>less likely the mailing list archives.)

I will forward any result from this list to the talk page.

Thanks for Mini, Petko!

Oliver
--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen (oliverbetz.de)