[pmwiki-users] Expiry date of articles

Daniel dkml at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 12 02:28:40 CST 2009

Hello,
I have a big number of small articles in a group called News.

And I have setup a page to show the 10 most recent news-articles,
containing:

(:pagelist group=News fmt=#include count=10:)

Now I want only the non-expired news-articles in my pagelist, something
like:

(:pagelist group=News fmt=#include if="$ExpiryDate > $Today":)

The problem is that I can find nothing about comparing dates in pmwiki.org

If it is impossible to set an Expiry Date in a page, I would be
satisfied with using the Last Modified Date.

NB Old articles must stay in the News group, I don't want them removed.

Any help is welcome
Daniel