[pmwiki-users] Basic questions about WikiTrails

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Sat Dec 26 10:52:15 CST 2009

Hello everyone,

come Christmas time, there's some time left to work on my PmWiki
installation :-)

Now I decided to try my way with WikiTrails. I'd like to hide the trail
index page, as is suggested as a possibility in
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiTrails

Now, there's two things I dislike about the resulting WikiTrail:

1) in the middle of it, there is still the link to my "hidden" trail
index page

Any way to avoid this, and to instead link to a specific other page
which takes over the function of the "index"?

2) is there a way to add titles to the next and previous page? So that
instead of looking like this:

<< TrailPage234 | Hidden Trail Index Page | TrailPage236 >>
it looks like
<< Back to the page about birds | Go to the animals page | Continue to
page about dogs >>

Thanks!

Mike