[pmwiki-users] group headers not working in login page???

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 08:50:14 CST 2009

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 11:40 AM, dan mcmullen <bang at bangzero.org> wrote:
> wouldn't that mean figuring out how to embed the current special logic in
> the new login/attach/history pages?  from what i've seen of the code that
> might be tricky, since they are generated directly from raw html to some
> extent.  if i am missing your point Tegan please elaborate.
>
> On 12/28/2009 10:01 AM, Tegan Dowling wrote:
>>>
>>> thanks for the thoughts everyone.  i'm guessing at this point that these
>>> 'special' pages just can't be styled in the way i am hoping for.
>>
>> Then make your own?  Create a custom.tmpl and add a new div before any
>> of the other page-level divs, and use the wiki! code in it to have it
>> populated by a new page (that Site.GlobalStyles one again, maybe)?

So, have you tried, even just as a test, putting a sample of your
style markup in SiteHeader? If that works, then just putting (:include
Site.GlobalStyles:) in SiteHeader should work, provided that anything
in Site.GlobalStyles that shouldn't be displayed in SiteHeader is
nested in something like (:if ! name Site.GlobalStyles:) blah blah
(:ifend:)

If not, then I'll try to explain what I'm suggesting for adding a new
page in a new div that will hold your settings, so you don't need to
get them into the special pages.