[pmwiki-users] Title and PTV undesired behaviour

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 04:46:17 CST 2009

If I have multiple title markup in a page, or multiple PTVs of the
same name, the last instance will be used.

In case of (:title :) I would call it a bug, since an author expects
intuitively that the title is given at the top of a document, not at
the bottom.
See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00266

In case of PTVs it is to me less clear, if this could be called a
bug, or just an undesired behaviour for some uses. But I would prefer
if the first instance of a PTV will be used, not a later one.

Is it possible to achieve this? Would it be desirable that th efirst
instance of a PTV will be used by default?

Illustration of multiple PTVs:

{$:Test}

Test: abc

Test: 123