[pmwiki-users] (:title:) of (:include:) included pages overrides page title

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 06:21:33 CST 2009

Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 12:04:45 PM, Petko Yotov wrote:

> "First title wins" is in another PITS entry, http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00266

> I have added a sample code to that page, so that the first title directive to
> override other title directives in the same page or in included pages. (Hans
> has provided another, but for pages on my home wiki with 2+ title directives,
> it seems not working in pagelists and [[Page|+]] links.)

Petko - subsequent title markups render as 1 when I test your markup
definition.
I do not have that problem using my title markup definition. If it
fails somehow please describe, I cannot see this (yet, but who knows).

> I also think that if we change to use the "first" title directive, there will
> be no need to disable directives from included pages.

> And if there are votes at the PITS:00266 entry, and if Pm doesn't mind, I am
> very much willing, and I will do it.

Oh good! You got my vote. I can't remember if I ever added a "vote" to
the PITS page.

  ~Hans