[pmwiki-users] repost: problem with PTV and if= date in pagelists

Audun Myhra Bergwitz bergwitz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 08:57:36 CST 2009

Hans wrote:
> Friday, January 30, 2009, 11:14:09 AM, none < wrote:
>

>> Due to the unrecognizable format of some PTVs the pagelist code seem to
>> ignore the whole If-thing. I don't know it this is a bug in the code, or
>> if it is the intended behaviour.
>>

>> Anyway it makes my idea of making an event calendar based on
>> PTV-Timestamps somewhat vulnerable, as just one wrongly formatted PTV
>> will cause all pagelists based on the PTV-timestamp to list everything.
>> Though, I think I can work around that.
>>

> I cannot reproduce this, even though I tried with some garbage
> strings as Timestamp value.
>
> Can you give an example for a "wrongly formatted PTV" which causes
> the pagelist to list all pages?

With (:pagelist if='date ..{=$:Tid}' $:Tid=-:) the 3 pages with these
PTVs are listed:

Tid: 2008-05-01 klokka 18.00-20.00 Sted: Humla, Hausmannsgate 34.

Tid: 30. august kl 16-20 Sted: Humla, Hausmansgate 34 (Hausmania)

Tid: lørdag 29.november fra kl 1500 på Humla

These are the wrongly formatted PTVs that seems to have garbled my
pagelists and caused the problems.

audun