[pmwiki-users] Stay logged in on a specific machine...

michael paulukonis xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 09:40:37 CST 2009

I also noticed a change in the last couple of months -- I use AuthUser and
used to have to log-in only once a day -- certainly not as often as 24
mintues; now I have to do it regularly.

I upgraded to *2.2.0-beta67 * in January, had been at some nearby-beta
number prior to that, but it had been a few months since my last upgrade

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com

Sent from John's Wireless BlackBerry StringCan iPhone