[pmwiki-users] Sidebar quit showing up for each group

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 13:57:46 CST 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Allyen Wilson <awilson at allyenwilson.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 10, 2009, at 12:08 PM, Tegan Dowling wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 1:05 PM, Allyen Wilson <awilson at allyenwilson.com

>>> What skin are you using? (reply to the list, not to me please)
>>
>> I am using skin abitmodern
>>
>> my site is eloquor.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php
>
> Could it have to do with the changes that have been made to your Site/SideBar?
>
> Look at
> http://eloquor.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Site.SideBar?action=diff, or
> http://eloquor.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Site.SideBar?action=diff&source=y&minor=y
>
> Did the different sidebar for each wikigroup work after the most
> recent change there, on Jan 23?

Oh, I notice here:
http://eloquor.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=VirtualTeam.RecentChanges that
you have a page VirtualTeam.Sidebar, and not VirtualTeam.SideBar
("bar", not "Bar"; Case Matters).

How long has this problem existed?  That change from SideBar to
Sidebar is pretty old, but it would create the problem you describe if
it happened on any of my wikis.