[pmwiki-users] Trouble with wikifarm, please help

Audun Myhra Bergwitz bergwitz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 10:32:38 CST 2009

I might need a wikifarm, so I deceided to test it. I already have a
running installation of PMwiki, so I deceided to use that as the home
wiki. I followed the instructions on how to make a Wikifarm, but there
are some problems:

- I seems like the new wiki is without CSS-formatting, though it seems
to use the tmpl-file (tested it with different skins and got different
page layout, but no background colors or text formatting).

- I can't save pages after editing. I get this message:
> Warning: fopen(wiki.d/Main.HomePage,new): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/humla/www/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 930
> PmWiki can't process your request
>
> Cannot write page to Main.HomePage (wiki.d/Main.HomePage)...changes not saved
>
> We are sorry for any inconvenience.
>
> Return to http://sosialspace.humla.info/pmwiki/index.php

I suppose there is something wrong with permissions or FarmPubDirUrl,
but I'm not sure how to locate it. Any suggestions?

some more information:
-home wiki: <http://humla.info>
-new wiki: <http://sosialspace.humla.info>

-farmconfig.php looks like this:
<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$FarmPubDirUrl = "http://humla.info/www/pmwiki/pub";

## Timezone settings
putenv("TZ=CET");

# box to easily add new pages
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/newpageboxplus.php");

# allow youtube etc embedded vidoes trough markup
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/swf-sites2.php");

-index.php of new wiki looks like this:
<?php include('/home/humla/www/pmwiki/pmwiki.php');

-config.php of new wiki looks like this
<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
## Title of your farmed wiki
$WikiTitle = 'New Wiki';