[pmwiki-users] Translation downloads updated

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Feb 14 18:21:11 CST 2009

On Saturday 14 February 2009 12:30:09 Petko Yotov wrote:
> Today I'll go through all pages in the English documentation, and I'll
> update/sync the pages for the release. (Even if people are pushing for
> simplification, and I agree with them, we'll deal with it when necessary.)

Hi.

I have spent several hours today, reviewing, refactoring, fixing doc pages
from the distribution, and I arrived, alphabetically, to PmWiki.Skins (done).

* removed some obsolete bits of information
* answered questions where I could do it quickly
* moved non-answered questions to [Page]-Talk pages
* moved to -Talk pages longer discussions or suggested code
  - that I felt unclear or
  - that I'd like to review/test first, or
  - that were very specific and not "frequently asked" questions
* added a fancy PmWiki/GroupFooter which says that there may be a more
  up-to-date version and links to pmwiki.org and to the talk page
  (it will be usefull not only for external wikis, but for pmwiki.org too).

Most pages were in surprisingly good shapes, so thanks to all users who
maintain them. I mean it, thank you! That's the beauty of a wiki! :-)

I'll continue in the next days. If you spot any problems or omissions, fix
them if you can, or tell me.

Thanks,
Petko