[pmwiki-users] New image/gallery recipe: Maxi, picture viewer with inline zoom

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Feb 20 09:22:44 CST 2009

On Friday 20 February 2009 15:30:37 kirpi at kirpi.it wrote:
> It is well possible that some user will need to have the whole big
> picture available on screen.
> The way the recipe works now, if you right click and try "show image"
> you just get an empty gif, which is not what one would expect.

It is well possible that some authors will not wish their high-resolution
images to be easily saved (although it is not difficult for more advanced
users to get the pictures even now).

This is not a wanted feature but a side effect of the implementation, and I
don't have plans to address it urgently.

At the moment, you can have :

   [[Attach:hongkong-maxi.jpg | Maxi:hongkong.jpg]]
or--
   Maxi:hongkong.jpg | [[Attach:hongkong-maxi.jpg | Download hi-res photo ]]

And, it is also possible to automatically link the big picture by adding
a line in config.php (to be added to the docs) :

   $Maxi["LinkFmt"] = '<a href="%2$s">%1$s</a>';

Thanks,
Petko