[pmwiki-users] Nested Blocks (tables, divs, etc)

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun Feb 22 10:34:48 CST 2009

Ed W wrote:
> Not even a single bite over this one?
I think it's a good idea. Personally the numbering is awkward,
particularly when included sections/pages are used -- you need to be
careful to ensure you don't reuse div numbers. Even trickier when users
might also use nested divs, and their numbers may conflict with those
the cookbook uses.

I recall there being a lot of prior discussion over how to manage nested
blocks, so I suspect there is some history to read up on.

  ~ ~ Dave