[pmwiki-users] Curly brackets being shown as square brackets in page edit

Graham Archer Graham.Archer at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 23 08:00:43 CST 2009

I've just been giving a co-worker some help with a wiki page over the phone.
I am in the UK - my co-worker in the Czech republic. We are both
editing/viewing the same wiki page on the same wiki.

We quickly realised that the curly brackets - i.e { } were not being
displayed within her edit screen "correctly".
What she was seeing in edit mode were square brackets [ ]  however the
page views and works properly.

Could this be a result of something I've missed - as wiki admin - in the
wiki language setup, or perhaps a language setting elsewhere?.
We were both using the same Firefox browser.

Thanks for any assistance on this.

Graham