[pmwiki-users] PmForm MailForm sending to multiple addresses

Jan Brejcha jbrejcha at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 05:27:42 CST 2009

Hi,
thanks, I didn't think about this, my intention was to provide the
user with a confirmation, that the form was received and to send her
more information about it. Could I generate a more detailed "result
page" that would show directly on the page (instead of a mere "your
post was successful")?
Thanks,
JB