[pmwiki-users] Any hope for 2.2.0 stable release?

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Tue Jan 13 15:06:10 CST 2009

I last posed this question on April 9, 2008, but remain persistently
optimistic there will eventually be a positive answer!

Is there any further news on the release of stable (non-beta) 2.2?  Our
agency has a policy about not running beta software, and I'd like to be
able to move to the newer version (I'm on 2.1.26 as things stand).  Our
organization is bringing up its first official wiki using MediaWiki, and
I may be compelled to migrate.  MediaWiki has built-in features like
robust built-in authentication with minimal admin burden, watch lists,
discussion pages, etc. Several of those features can at least be
approximated with cookbook recipes that depend on newer core features,
and I prefer the simplicity and open nature of PmWiki, but it would help
enormously to have a non-beta version.  Thanks.

Clayton Curtis MD PhD

VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Informatics
 VAMC (WHC)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 857-364-4786