[pmwiki-users] Initial setup tasks page is password protected

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Jan 20 00:05:47 CST 2009

On Tuesday 20 January 2009 06:31:19 Petko Yotov wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 January 2009 05:56:59 Henrik Bechmann wrote:
> > I note that http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/InitialSetupTasks is
> > password protected for some reason

> Unlocked, I'll investigate why was it protected.

I found that a fair number of Cookbook/ and other pages were/are
edit-protected.

On some of them -having comments and all- there isn't any obvoius reason for
this and I unlocked them.

On others there is an explanation why it is locked, or I felt there "may" be a
reason for this, so I left them unchanged. Should there be a page that is
wrongly (un)locked, please notify me.

Thanks,
Petko