[pmwiki-users] Replacing the default edit form

James DeVain jamesdevain at mail.com
Tue Jan 20 13:31:57 CST 2009

Hello,

I know no one has successfully created a wysiwyg that works with pmwiki code.
Assuming, though, that you had HTML enabled on your pmwiki installation, and
didn't need to worry about converting HTML to wiki markup, wouldn't it then
be relatively easy to set up?

I'm working on a personal website, and have been trying to replace the default
pmwiki edit form with js-richedit (www.gerd-tentler.de/tools/richedit). So far,
I haven't been able to get it to post to the page, nor have a page's contents
display in the rich editor's edit window. I haven't worked on that long, but
before I spent a lot of time on it, I just wanted to ask if this was a huge
task or not.

Thanks!

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!