[pmwiki-users] Blogger Update and Request for Brainstorming

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue Jan 20 22:58:17 CST 2009

Michael Shanley wrote:
> I don't know if there's a reason you're using PmForms for page data,
The goal of Blogger is to use only PmWiki core components. It may be
that I need to compromise on this, but at this point that's not the
case. Not though, that I fully expect to utilize existing recipes to
provide additional functionality, like Google ping backs, rss, and so on.

> as
> I wasn't able to login to your demo site -- which looks great, btw --
The actual test site is wiki.solidgone.org/Blogger/Main -- admin and
edit passwords are bloggeradmin and bloggeredit respectively.

> but you might be interested in my EditMore recipe, which adds fields to
> the editform instead.
I had seen this, and looked at the code for ideas, and it may be that I
need to go this route -- but at this point I'd prefer to keep the
Blogger core focused around PmWiki core components.

  ~ ~ Dave