[pmwiki-users] Pre-announcing 2.2.0 non-beta release

Jan Erik Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Wed Jan 21 02:04:54 CST 2009

On 21 jan 2009, at 08:18, Peter Bowers wrote:

I hope that I'm not stepping on anyones toes here but one of my
"problems" with recipes have been to determine how "serious"/"good" a
recipe is from a security/quality point-of-view. I'm not very good at
PHP and know way to little about PmWiki to do any judgement myself ...
so the only way I can judge this is to go with the recommendations
from "trusted" people.

I don't know if this can be improved/formalized in some way (or even
if it's desirable), I just know that this is a problem I myself face.
Note that I'm not talking about functionality "just" about security/
quality.

And yes, I've chosen not to install stuff because I don't trust the
author of the recipe.

				jem