[pmwiki-users] Pre-announcing 2.2.0 non-beta release

Christian Ridderström christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 16:04:52 CST 2009

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 05:07:00PM +0100, Petko Yotov wrote:
>> On Thursday 22 January 2009 15:38:46 Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>>> then
>>> attaching a link to profile page along with a date is
>>> as simple as:
>>>
>>>     ~~~~
>>>
>>> This is just the "signature" markup -- it adds a link to the author's
>>> profile page and the current date and time.

It's also important to be clear about what version(s) of a recipe you
endorse. For instance, I'd strongly endorse John's PageToc recipe, but I
really hate that it deals poorly with multiple levels. That's something
that theoretically could have changed since the version I'm using.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr