[pmwiki-users] Documentation of Recipes

Christian Ridderström christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 16:13:47 CST 2009

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>>> I prefer having a separate wikilib.d/ because it allows me to better use a
>>> version control system (VCS). It's typically possible to have several
>>> subdirectories belonging to different repositories, but it doesn't work
>>> having files from diffrerent repositories in a single wikilib.d/.
>>
>> It should not be hard for the script which creates the YourRecipe.zip
>> archive, to copy the pages from your different directories in the
>> single wikilib.d,

I don't understand this, and I think my point wasn't clear enough.

In my wiki installation, I'd like to be able to have the pmwiki source
checked out from the pmwiki repository, as well as the different recipes
maintained from (another) repository.  In other words, my entire
installation is under version control, albeit with different parts
belonging to different repositories.

It's a matter of using VCS to maintain my installation, and very
importantly, easily allow me to revert in case a mistake happens.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr