[pmwiki-users] Notify from sourceforge.net does not work?

Christian Ridderström christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 10:52:24 CST 2009

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, Bo Peng wrote:

> I came to a point where I put a debug print('here') function right
> before the mail() function and see the 'here' string on the webpage
> after I edit. I will submit a support request and ask sourceforge.net
> whether or not there is a way to enable php/mail().

It sure sounds like the problem is with sourceforge. If you're desperate,
you could probably make your installation do a request to some other
server which actually does the emailing. You'd have to be careful with
security of course, and the question is if it's worth it... The
alternative is to monitor e.g. Site.AllRecentChanges.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr