[pmwiki-users] Tagger

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Tue Jan 27 17:49:13 CST 2009

I am failing to understand how the Tagger[1] recipe is to be used.
So, I enabled it with
       $TaggerGroups['Tags'] = 'Tags';
       include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/tagger.php");

Now, somebody visits a A page and adds
      Tags: dog, cat, mouse
Somebody else visits another page and adds
      Tags: mouse, rabbitt, lion

 - Now, how can I have a list of those pages which bear the 'dog' tag?
 - How can I have a list of all the tags used, site-wide?
 - What are those Tags/Dog, Tags/Cat pages supposed to be used for?
 - What are those Page Variables listed in the recipe for?

The recipe if maybe nice, but I miss clear, basic examples of use.

Thank you!
Luigi

----
[1] http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Tagger