[pmwiki-users] wiki fixed structure

boris pezzatti boris.pezzatti at wsl.ch
Thu Jan 29 08:35:24 CST 2009

Hello,
I'm a complete newbie of wikis and I would like to know if with pmWiki
it is possible to define (maybe already exists) a page template, where
the subsections are fixed and can not be modified ... let' s say I want
that some of the pages have this structure (forced):

Standard Definition

Alternate definitions
   definition1
   definition2
  ... (more definitions are possible)
Methods of estimation

Units
Synonyms
Related terms

... and the possibility to write the same page in different languages,
and the user can swap from one language to the other.

Thank you for your help!

Cheers,
boris
--
*P**/ Please consider the environment before deciding to print this e-mail.
/*

phone direct ++41 91 821 52 32
phone ++41 91 821 52 30
fax ++41 91 821 52 39