[pmwiki-users] Redirect problem with parameters

Marcus prima at wordit.com
Thu Jan 29 10:52:12 CST 2009

I have a few problems with parameters and redirects.

1) This does not seem to work:

(:redirect Group.Page?action=login:)

I used the RedirectSilent recipe (but they are all variations of the
same basic recipe, right?)

2) I need redirect to call the login action if a user is not logged
in. Since the above failed I used WikiSh. That worked, but it revealed
a possible pmwiki bug.

The markup below, presuming redirect works, causes a login action
loop. After successful login pmwiki does not notice the conditional
change and goes in circles.

--------------------
(:if authid:)
Hello {$AuthId}, nice to see you again.

(:else:)
(:redirect {$FullName}?action=login:)

(:ifend:)

Note: I used the wikish recipe because (:redirect :) markup failed, e.g.:

wikish_form target='{$PageUrl}?action=login' REDIRECT

Here notice only PageUrl worked, not FullName. So it only works with a
full URL when adding ?action....

Marcus