[pmwiki-users] Any hope for 2.2.0 stable release?

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Fri Jan 30 10:53:16 CST 2009

Petko Yotov wrote:

[...]

>I updated the downloads 14 minutes *before* your message, and was writing the
>announcement to the mailing list (in a parallel message to this one). It

great, thanks!

>seems that we communicated via telepathy. :-)

Maybe, but imperfect - I'm just updating some German pages, and I had
better done it earlier or faster <g>.

Well, I made only minor changes.

What do you think about a "self service" implementation to enable
users to get fresh archives of certain groups, e.g. the i18n groups
and the PmWiki/ (also subject to updates!) group?

Or do you intend to make periodical (automated) snapshots?

BTW: I consider it a huge advantage that PmWiki comes with full
documentation included! Many other wikis have the documentation only
online and provide no way to get an offline copy.

Oliver