[pmwiki-users] Translation downloads updated

Christian Bartolomaeus bartolin at gmx.de
Sat Jan 31 10:03:21 CST 2009

Hi,

* On 2009-01-30 Oliver Betz (list_ob at gmx.net) wrote:
> [...]
> >I have updated all downloads of the translated documentation. You
> >can find all archives here:
> >
> >  http://pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/i18n/
> [...]
> Besides this, I suggest to delete the groups "Pmwikide" and
> "PmwikiDe" (I'm still convinced that page names differing only in
> capitalization are evil).

I second that suggestion.

* On 2009-01-30 Oliver Betz (list_ob at gmx.net) wrote:
> [...]
> another minor question: In the localized groups are pages dealing with
> the translation itself, e.g. PmWikiDe/DiskussionUebersetzungen,
> /ListeAllerSeiten, /Terminologie, /StandDerUebersetzung (and
> /RecentChanges, of course).
>
> Shall they be part of the i18n archives? I don't know whether ir's
> worth the effort to exclude them.

I would like to see those pages excluded. IMHO they are not relevant
for local installations of PmWiki. I just checked and there are no
backlinks to the pages mentioned -- only on link to the absolute URL

  http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiDe/DiskussionUebersetzungen

from PmWikiDe/DocumentationIndex.

Best regards

Christian