[pmwiki-users] PmForms for populating a PmWiki page with an archive of papers

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Thu Jul 2 16:27:38 CDT 2009

I've been working on a similar form-based structured wiki using Fox
forms and PTVs. What I like about that approach is it allows
separation of data and presentation.

A couple of problems to be aware of: Fox's preview feature doesn't
show the changes to the PTVs, so that feature is unusable. (The
released PmWiki doesn't either, but that's easily fixed with a patch.)
Also, links do still require some markup.

Good luck,

Randy