[pmwiki-users] Improving PITS

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Wed Jul 8 12:51:39 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 08, 2009 at 05:38:14PM +0200, Petko Yotov wrote:
> Now, all this can and should be further improved. So, please share your ideas,
> comments, questions etc.

Some way of tracking who has voted; not *what* they voted, but whether
someone has voted already.  Not because I think people will vote-stack
(I don't think we've had a problem with that) but because I don't want
to inadvertantly vote on something twice when I come back a month later
and forget I've already voted on something.

Kathryn Andersen