[pmwiki-users] Improving PITS

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Jul 8 14:37:17 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 08 July 2009 18:39:32 pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 17:38:14 +0200
> The new PITS looks so much better, but I'd like if it was possible to
> separate the types: Bugs/Core/Features. And even better if it could

In the main page PITS.PITS the active[*] entries are ordered by type, first
Bugs, then CoreCandidates, then Features...

We can have separate sections for Bugs and others, yes.

> be sorted by the status: In Progress, Confirmed, Open...

Good idea.

> BTW: What's the pits2list?

It's the markup that enables the new PITS 2.0 :-) listings -- I didn't replace
the old one (:pitslist:) , just added a new which is (:pits2list:) .

--
[*] Active : not closed, not suspended, and edited at least once in the last 6
months.