[pmwiki-users] Improving PITS

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Wed Jul 8 16:44:40 CDT 2009

Hans wrote:
> Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 10:07:38 PM, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:
>
>>> who determines what is core candidate and what feature?
is it a bug, a feature request, a core candidate, or what?

If many people vote something is a high priority, then maybe it should
be a core candidate, or at least a feature supported by the core team.
At the very least, someone should think about it in that light.

I like the cleaner look of the new page. The list has out-grown the old
format.

The way the votes are listed should be described. What does 4.6(5) mean?
(Yes, I know I could edit the description myself, but I'd rather the
core team keep close control over that part of it.)

Good to see continued development.

Sandy