[pmwiki-users] Changing passwords with forms

Tyrus Elias tyrus at livelifetoday.info
Sat Jul 11 12:29:03 CDT 2009

I use htpasswd, but I have never gotten admin, admins, or any admin
group to work other than hard coded in config.php

If you have hints let me know.

If I recall correctly
htpasswd says it uses 'admin' as the group to show the full user list on
its page, but authuser or pmwiki generally uses 'admins'

I have never gotten htpasswd to display the full user list, and I have
never gotten pmwiki to display any admin page to anyone other than the
user admin/or any user if they log in with the hard coded admin password.

I even tried removing the password from config.php