[pmwiki-users] Fixing the documentation

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Mon Jul 13 15:48:14 CDT 2009

>> Note that *nothing* was broken until *he* broke it.
>>
> Again, the proposal seems to be we can minimize the effects of this by
> making the documentation more consistent with itself.

Agreed.  Actually the proposal was even simpler: improve the consistency
of the documentation - perhaps I shouldn't have even mentioned WHY I
cared and we would have avoided a lot of wasted words... (it was only
one short para in the middle of the whole email...)

>> For the record, the pmwiki.org documentation is not locked for editing.
>>
> I think Ed W was proposing he would change it. He was seeking guidance and
> input on a single consistent way to move forwards.

Thankyou for actually reading my original email - appreciated

Ed W