[pmwiki-users] Fixing the documentation

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Tue Jul 14 04:58:00 CDT 2009

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 10:19:45PM +0100, Ed W wrote:
>
>> Please see here and comment/disagree or whatever:
>>
>>     http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/StyleGuidelines
>>
>> It's not yet linked from an of the main pages - care to comment where it would
>> be appreciated to be linked in?
>>

> I've added my comments.  Although now that I look a bit
> further I think that perhaps this belongs on
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/DocumentationGuidelines
> instead.

Aha!  I nearly picked the page name DocumentationGuidelines anyway and
would have found that page!

I picked Style Guidelines as a name simply because it seemed slightly
more general purpose than just for this documentation.  My thought was
it might join the distributed documentation which gets released (at
least with a bit of moderation and adjustment)

I'm more than happy to see the pages merged?

Thanks

Ed W