[pmwiki-users] 403 access forbidden

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Sun Jul 26 19:15:44 CDT 2009

When I enable .htaccess, I get 403 access forbidden. But it
works w/o the .htaccess. Obviously I'm doing something wrong. I
checked CleanUrls and don't see what I'm missing.

apache: 2, pmwiki: 2.24, php: 4.3.9

.htaccess from the root directory:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^$           pmwiki.php  [L]
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ pmwiki.php  [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule ^([A-Z0-9\xa0-\xff].*)$ pmwiki.php?n=$1  [QSA,L]

index.php is in the root:

<?php include('pmwiki.php');

pmwiki.php is in the root

local/config.php is:
<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$ScriptUrl = 'http://www.digital-patrol.com/pmwiki.php';
$FarmPubDirUrl = $PubDirUrl = 'http://www.digital-patrol.com/pub';
$WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki.d/$Group/$FullName');
$EnablePathInfo = 1;

digital-patrol.com does not exist on the internet but it's setup to
resolve locally and work.

The website works when there is no .htaccess, it doesn't when .htaccess
is enabled and I get the follwoing error:

403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /pmwiki.php on this server.

--
Thanks