[pmwiki-users] Problems with authentification

Martin Kerz mkerz at me.com
Tue Jul 28 02:00:36 CDT 2009

Hi,

I've news on this problem. When I put all the passwords in
farmconfig.php, the authentication works just fine. Unfortunately,
whenever I put the edit password definition just in the config.php of
the field, the password isn't recongnized, i.e. everyone can edit
pages without being prompted for a password.

Does this (that it works when I put everything in farmconfig.php)
clear up where the problem lies here? Can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot

Martin