[pmwiki-users] OT: Google Wave -- the new wiki (and everything else)

Matthias Guenther lordmatze at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 1 03:50:11 CDT 2009

The "only" interesting feature is the clickable history-function, which
pop in if you click on it (This is quite something pmwiki needs). But I
found the others mentioned features not so overwhelming, thats because I
don't value graphical features of an application or software. But the
video with Cummingham and the rolling workbench was cool.

Greeting Matthias Günther