[pmwiki-users] Fox forms and newlines

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Mon Jun 1 14:56:53 CDT 2009

Does anyone know how to create a form that has a textarea in which
newline markup on the page appears in the form as newlines, and
newlines written into the form are posted as newline markup on the page?

I know Fox can treat a section as if it were a PTV, but I need access
to the entered value as the PTV outside of Fox - so I can't change
from using a PTV to a section.

One solution might be if I could specify different incoming and
outgoing filters for the Fox form. Alas, I don't see that
functionality provided.

Any ideas?

Randy