[pmwiki-users] Looking for suggestions for neighborhood site

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Sun Jun 14 21:11:00 CDT 2009

There's a ton of information out there about "community-building" software, but I'm trying to think through creating a site for my local community, i.e. a geographical entity, as a way of providing support for local businesses.  Ideally I want to allow separate logins per business or other organization, with separate pages for each, each of them individually stylable.  I'm half considering rolling my own, but I'd like hear any suggestions others may have of either specific configurations of pmwiki (I've done about 6 installs for different purposes, but nothing too different from a standard wiki), or of other software which would support such a project effectively.

David