[pmwiki-users] LinkTargets

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Wed Jun 17 02:19:32 CDT 2009

hi
i'm sleuthing around in pmwiki.php, trying to debug something, and
have been focusing my attention on how and when $LinkTargets is
defined for each page.
i've noticed that it seems to first get declared as an empty array()
at the top of the SaveAttributes function, and then it appears to get
filled after the MarkupToHTML function is declared the next line down.

my question: i've looked the MarkupToHTML function up and down, and i
can't for the life of me see where $LinkTargets is getting filled.
can anyone tell me where to look?

thanks a bunch
adam