[pmwiki-users] wide images question

drfredc drfredc at verizon.net
Sun Jun 21 23:32:54 CDT 2009

Seems you could put the text in an advanced table of a specified width
with picture outside the table.  It's my experience that advanced tables
allow all the same text formatting as regular text.

Conversely, while I haven't tried it, it may be possible to put the
picture in a table with an oversized width...

Set border=0 in the table to eliminate the border.

Always, Fred C