[pmwiki-users] Validating forms in pmwiki

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Mon Jun 22 13:17:05 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Doug Johnson <doug at asknice.com> wrote:

>  I was also thinking of asking for a good starting point for programming
> within pmwiki.  When I started with pmwiki a couple of years ago I didn't
> know my way around PHP, but got pretty good with straight up pmwiki.  Now I
> have better PHP chops, so I'm trying to figure out where, if anywhere, one
> begins to get good at extending pmwiki within the bounds of "how things are
> done here".

I don't have access to a simple form-validation script, but I can give you
some pointers on extending pmwiki...

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomActions
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomMarkup
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomMarkupAlt

or

See "Customisation" here:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/DocumentationIndex

I just put a [[!Developers]] category on several of these pages to group
them together.  Feel free to add as appropriate.

-Peter