[pmwiki-users] display older page versions

Daniel Roesler diafygi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 08:48:24 CDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 4:23 AM, noskule <noskule at gmx.net> wrote:

> Yes this would be what I'm looking for, but what's the pits mean? it says
> this feature is   "likely coming" after version 2.0 but we have 2.2,
> the status of this issue is "Suspended" and the roadmap sayes nothing about
> it.
> grz nos

PITS is Pmwiki's Issue Tracking System (it is PmWiki's bug tracker).
This particular bug (#00141) will be updated as fixed when the feature
is implemented. I hope to submit a patch for this feature before the
next release (2.3 or 2.2.1).

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 4:29 AM, noskule <noskule at gmx.net> wrote:

> this looks very promissing to me (except I have to switch to php5 first).
> But one question.
> Would it be possible to have an action called something like
> action=showdiff&timestamp=unixtime, witch would
> display/highlight the changes directly in the rendered page?
>

> nos

I think this would be possible if you use a link with ?pn= and ?when=.
For example:
http://www.example.com/wiki/Example/Page?pn=GROUP.PAGE&when=UNIXTIME
However, this url would only work on the page where the WikiSh form
was processed, so your Example/Page would always have to be the same
and ?pn= changes to reflect the requested pagename. I have not tried
this, since I also use php 4.

Avast!
Daniel Roesler
diafygi at gmail.com