[pmwiki-users] CheckBox Problem Help

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Fri Mar 13 10:09:49 CDT 2009

I am struggling wit check boxes. I have read a lot trying to see if somebody
have done it something about it. I found a few examples but nothing that
could save my problem.

I know it should be easy but I have not been able to do it. I have tried
using fox and zap.

What I am trying to do is something similar like below:

(:input checkbox Test 1 :) Test

(:if equal {$:Test}  1:)
(:input hidden  PPss "active":)
(:else:)
(:input hidden  PPss "No Active":)
(:ifend:)

(:input submit post Enviar:)

I am trying to save the PPss PTV in the same page I am working on for test.
Not even caring about checkbox last state. I just want to give a PTV a value
if checkbox is checked and give to that PTV another value otherwise.

I know after a few test my checkbox is giving 1 or an empty value but I have
not been able to set the PTV properly in the conditional.

If anybody can point me right this simple matter it will be very useful for
me, I am trying to finish something here and that is the only missing.

Best Regards,
Edwin