[pmwiki-users] Pagelists: boolean categories

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Mar 13 16:30:20 CDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Sameer Kumar <sameerkumar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> I am trying to define a pagelist which should include pages that are
> assigned to two categories:
>
> (:pagelist link=Category.CatA link=Category.CatB group=GroupA
> fmt=#titlespaced:)
>
> With the above, I get the pages that are assigned to either CatA or CatB.
> However, I want pages that are assigned to both simultaneously, i.e. CatA
> and CatB.
>
> Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I don't believe it is possible with core pagelists.  See these links:

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00943
http://www.mail-archive.com/pmwiki-users@pmichaud.com/msg09976.html

(Both are older links, but I'm not aware of any changes to this recently --
there was a more recent discussion of but I couldn't find it in a quick
search.)

Note that with Hans's recent
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FPLTemplateputting together a
recipe for "set intersection" (as requested above) or
"set union" should not be very difficult...

-Peter