[pmwiki-users] Removing or changing styles in PmWiki

Sergio Lopes knitter.is at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 07:51:41 CDT 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to create a skin for PmWiki, but I can't define the styles
PmWiki places in the head section of my pages.

I found no information in PmWiki site, and I tried to place a
local.css file under pub/css, a local.css under my skin's folder, and
redefining the styles in the css file my template is using, neither
worked and the styles defined in the head section still prevail above
my own styles.

What is the proper way to either remove the styles PmWiki adds, or
redefining them, so that they are not used?

Also while looking for the styles in pmwiki's code I found, in
pmwiki.php the following header settings:

$HTTPHeaders = array(
  "Expires: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 00:00:00 GMT",
  "Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate",

Are these the header sent to the browsers? And if so, is there a way
to change this as I don't use ISO-8859-1 but UTF-8 in all my pages.

Thanks.

--
Best regards,

Sérgio Lopes