[pmwiki-users] Editing Pmwiki *Locally* in a *Text Editor*

Yogi yogeshwersharma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 16:52:14 CDT 2009

Hi there,

Summary question: Is there a way to keep a local copy of your wiki on
your machine and change it locally (via a text editor preferably) and
then upload a batch of changes at once?

Going into detail: I edit my (Pm)wiki often over a slow network. I
would like to be able to

* keep a local copy of the wiki and
* edit the pages locally using Vim, and seeing the change locally

before I upload the changes on the website. Of course, I would like
the two copies (server copy and local copy) of pmwiki in sync somehow
(svn, csv?). Is there a way to do it?

Thanks,
Yogi

--