[pmwiki-users] Problems with my search page

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Mar 23 17:43:27 CDT 2009

On Monday 23 March 2009 22:00:59 David Charles wrote:
> When I search for something on my site the formatting of the text goes
> completely hay-wire on the results page.
> http://www.davidcharles.info/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Site/Search
>
> I get the same problem when I click the links to the Text Formatting Rules
> on the edit page - all the text gets really big which throws off the entire
> formatting of the page.
>
> I've tried all sorts of things, but I'm no expert and can't find a
> solution.

Hi. I believe this is an old bug that can be fixed by adding to
pmwiki/local/config.php this line:

  $TableRowIndexMax = 1;

Also, your site seems to run pmwiki-2.1.3 which was published more than 3
(three) years ago. A huge number of other bugs were fixed in those three
years, you may really wish to upgrade to the new stable version, when you get
the chance.

Thanks,
Petko